....HANDMADE GOODS, DESIGN INSPIRATION & LIFE....



Thursday, November 4, 2010

Thanks, Candice!

Do you know Candice Olson...the (very) tall blonde on HGTV? And don't you just love her electrician, Chico? I appreciate her signature design sense...she uses lots of great lighting, mirrors, and textures. I love that her finished spaces are quite glamorous. See some of her work below:

This one [below] is definitely more my style...the sofa+chairs are clean-lined and classic, but there is a touch of warmth in the wood casing and coffee table, antique desk chair and...do you see that bird cage back in the corner? I also love the traditional fabric used on the floor length panels. Hmmm...I may have to use this room as my "inspiration" for the new project.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails