....HANDMADE GOODS, DESIGN INSPIRATION & LIFE....



Friday, December 10, 2010

Big Plans

So much to do...so much to do. I have big plans this weekend. Last night I finished washing all of the vintage dishes. Get this...the plates cost me 35 cents (that's right, I said cents!) each. Wait until you see the table all done up! Friday night is dinner and Wii-night with Grandma + Grandpa at their house.

Saturday's Magic List:

1. Pick up the vintage sofa (pictured below)...under $150.00! What a find. Since moving the furniture into the home theater, we have an empty room. I think this will do. I'd like to update it by adding some great geometric-patterned pillows.

2. Clean out that room (you know, the one with all the stuff). Organize all the scrapbook supplies and re-arrange the books in the bookcases. File away all that paper!

3. Remove the tile backsplash in the kitchen...so I can take delivery of the granite countertops on Tuesday (did I tell you I'm lucky?). Thanks, nice bosses!

1 comment:

  1. I love the bones of that sofa! Are you going to recover it? I'd love to see the "after" pic if you do. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails