....HANDMADE GOODS, DESIGN INSPIRATION & LIFE....



Monday, October 10, 2011

Friday Night

Here's where I work...after coming home from my real job. :)  My sweet husband moved our desk from the spare room into this great space.  Now the extra bedroom functions as my sewing/packaging/photography studio. 
Anyway...last Friday night I sewed some curtain panels for my new office space.  I know...a pretty wild Friday night.  What can I say?


I chose a gorgeous linen (wish you could see it in person) made exclusively for Kravet Designs.  Guess what?  I picked it up for $1.75 per yard at Mill End Textiles.  So, that works out to a whopping $10 bucks plus change.  Not bad.

Check out the sweet cotton ball fringe.  You cannot go wrong with ball fringe. :)



And here you have it...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails