....HANDMADE GOODS, DESIGN INSPIRATION & LIFE....



Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thank Goodness Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving!  What a very nice day it has been...so many things to be thankful for.  I sure like my family...a lot.


Very Jane update:
After 10 days of steady work....all of the pillow covers from the Very Jane deal have shipped.  I'm feeling pretty good about my production time.  And a very big thank you to those who helped me complete them (you know who you are). :)



Also, this year I'm taking part in the Handmade Gift Exchange. It's a really fun way to meet someone new, make a gift and receive one, too. Here's what I've made:


 White dishtowels with an added cotton fabric band in "fun" fabrics.

Hope you like them!



1 comment:

  1. These are so cute! Great idea! Um - totally love your etsy shop!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails